Alexander Wang leather sandal, $350; shop now: ssense.com
K Jacques St. Tropez strappy leather sandals, $260; shop now:net-a-porter.com
Sergio Rossi leather sandal with gold-tone detail, $798; shop now:farfetch.com
Pedro Garcia Swarovski-embellished satin sandals, $452; shop now:mytheresa.com
Fendi patent leather sandals, $550; shop now: mytheresa.com
Chloé braided ankle-strap sandal, $656; shop now: mytheresa.com
Madewell leather sandal, $59.50; shop now: madewell.com
Zara leather sandal, $50; shop now:zara.com
L.A.M.B. wrap-around leather sandal, $69; shop now:lordandtaylor.com
I know that swimsuit season can be a stressful time: not only do you have to worry about sculpting the perfect beach bod, you also have to find a stylish suit to wear! But this summer, there’s no need to fret, dear readers. Although you’re on your own when it comes to nabbing a tanned, toned poolside physique, we’ve gathered a variety of cute bikinis and one-pieces to suit a wide range of tastes. From streamlined, sporty versions to retro-inspired pieces, check out our selection and let me know which style you’ll be wearing this season.
1. Billabong Stephanie Suit($60) in Goldmine
2. Laura Urbinati E2C37PF Bikini ($315, available now) in Aquamarine
3. J.Crew Garden Floral Ruched Bandeau Top ($52) and Hipster ($44)
4. Suno Cutout One Piece($295)
5. GUESS by Marciano Smell The Roses Halter Bikini Topand Side-Tie Bikini Bottom($40 each)
6. Topshop Black Petal Bandeau Bikini ($52)
1. Topshop Black Snake Triangle Bikini ($52)
2. Victoria’s Secret Forever Sexy Push-Up Bandeau Top($42) and Bottom ($24)
3. Old Navy Animal-Print Twisted Bandeau Top andBikinis ($20 each)
4. Diane von FurstenbergKaylin Bikini Top ($115) andBottom ($102)
5. Michael Kors Zebra-Print Retro Bikini ($245, 866.709.5677) in White/Black
6. Noelle Stacey One Piece($180, made to order & available now)
1. Forever 21 Mesh Halter Bikini Top ($11) and Hipster Bikini Bottom ($10)
2. Insight Ribbed Bandeau Peaches ‘N Dream ($72)
3. Karla Colletto Rash Guard($196) and Brief Hipster Bottom ($110) in Purple/Papaya/Citrus
4. Lisa Marie Fernandez Lisa Marie Tankini ($355)
5. VPL Convergence Bra and Undi ($145 & $120) in Kelly Green
6. Summer Bummer Sports Top and Bungee Bikini Bottom ($120 & $80, available mid-June) in Metallic Silver
1. Etro Printed Triangle Bikini($171)
2. Undrest Liberty of London Ruffle Bandeau ($128) andBrief ($118)
3. Converse One StarTriangle Bikini Top and Side-Tie Bottom ($20 each)
4. OndadeMar Copacabana Bikini ($166)
5. Lauren Moffat On The Road, Again Bustier Top/Hipster ($198)
6. Vitamin A Salt Creek Sweetheart Top and Trestles Tie Side Reversible Bottom ($55 & $53, 415.868.0333) in VIP
The makeup used backstage at fashion shows is often impossible to replicate in real life. But Clinique global color artist Jenna Menard turned designer Karen Walker’s coral lip into an accessible reality—and a color that suits nearly every face.
Clinique Long Last lipstick in Runway Coral, $15; shop now:clinique.com
This box of chocolates culls flavors from all over the world, including dark chocolates from Tanzania and Honduras. The lined label on the front is wonderful for writing your Mother’s Day wishes.
Gucci’s Generous Violet has top notes of the purple flower but a suede base note, the combination of which delivers a fresh, rich fragrance. Bonus: Its color is on trend for spring.
Tory Burch’s kaleidoscopic scarf makes it easy for mom to figure out that “pop of color” she’s been talking about since It’s A Brad Brad World.
White leather bags might be all the rage this spring, but there’s not a practical one among them. Sophie Hulme’s black envelope clutch, however, is both sturdy and sleek. The detachable cross-body strap is an added perk.
Burberry’s green tortoiseshell glasses indulge in this summer’s cat eye trend without looking like they were plucked from the 40s.